Friday, September 30, 2011

Waiting to hear from you

Greetings,
 
I am Mrs.Aatifa Traore, an accountant in Bank of Africa, I need your help to transfer the sum of Twenty Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($23.5 million) into your account and I believed that you are a reliable and trustworthy person capable to handle this transaction and as well establishing a medium size industry in your country on my behalf as par my own percentage of the transaction. I saw this opportunity while rearranging the old and abandoned files for official reducumentation in our branch office.
The owner of this account late Mr Paul Louis Halley was the seventh richest man in France, He died with his entire family was among the victims of Dec, 2003 Air-Crash. You can confirm through this website;
 
 
  My investigation proved to me that his company does not know anything about this account. I want to assured you that this it is real And a Genuine business transaction, hope that you will never let me down in this transaction, at the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 40% of the total amount, 50% will be for me, while the remaining 10% is mapped out for any expenses that may comes up during the transfer process. I look forward to your earliest reply for more details.
 
Thanks. Best regards,
Mrs.Aatifa Traore

0 comments: