Recipe of Mini Samosa
Here is the recipe of Mini Samosa that can add a flavour as snacks of Diwali.
- 2 cups of all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Salt (depending upon the taste)
- moong daal (soak 6-8 hrs in Plenty of water with baking soda)
- 1 tbs red chili powder
- 1 tbs garam masala
- 1 tbs coriender powder
- 1 tbs salt
- tbs amchur
- 3-4 pinches asafoetida powder
- tbs cumin seeds
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Grind the moong daal with minimum quantity of water.
- Add oil in heavy pan.
- Add cumin seeds, asafoetida powder and daal paste in it.
- Stir it properly. Add salt,garam masala,coriender powder,chili powder and amchur powder.
- Stir it until the mixture dried very well.
Preparation for cover
- Sieve all-purpose flour, add salt.
- Add vegetable oil (so that you can make bowls) and mix it very well.
- Then add small quantity of water and make smooth dough.
- Make small round rolls with dough.
- Roll it like chapatti (chapatti should be around 4-5 inches in diameter).
- Cut it into 2 equal halves along the diameter.
- Put small water along the diameter.
- Join and press together to make a cone.
- Place a tbsp. of filling in the cone and seal third side as above.
- Make five to six. Put in hot oil, deep fry on low to medium till light brown.
- Do not fry on high, or the mini samosas will turn out oily and soggy.
- Drain on rack or kitchen paper
- Serve hot with green chutney.
"Believe in your dreams and they may come true; believe in yourself and they will come true."
Face it... Fight it
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Samsongroup" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/samsongroup?hl=en