MR UDUDONKA HABA
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
I am Mr Ududonka Haba, I work in B.O.A(Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso). I came to know of you in my private on-line search for a person to handle this confidential business which requires maximum confidence. A contractor and business commercialist who died in a plane crash,has a total sum of US$12.5M (Twelve million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with our bank and since death occured of him for over years now, no next of kin has claimed his financial balance till date.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of his relation, the management of our bank under the influence of the remittance office and the Board of Directors, are making arrangements for the funds to be declared "UNCLAIMED BILL" so that the fund will be paid into the Federal Government treasury.
In order to avert this negative development, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin so that the US$12.5M would be released and paid into your bank account as the beneficiary & relative next of kin to the deceased person.
On your reply of acceptance, I shall inform you on how to handle this business, we shall also discuss and agree on our individual shares/benefits as regards to the sharing of the US$12.5M. This is for your benefit and mine too, so I await your urgent response today.VIA:firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Ududonka Haba.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Posted by Sarah Kathy at Thursday, December 09, 2010
I am Mr Ahmed Adams, the Director incharge of Auditing and accounting department Bank of Africa. Am contacting you for an urgent beneficial transaction, I have the opportunity of transferring Fifteen Million United States Dollars( $15m) from an
account that belong to one of our late customer from the Lebanoon who died long ago in Plan crash.I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.
The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad. THEREFORE, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!,because i am still in the active service i do not need any form of implication especially now i am in the verge of my retirement to endanger my carear at last!.Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws.
In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider.Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund if only you will understand and follow up my instruction because it will only required a foriegn Account to transfer the fund, 10% for any expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 50% percent for me.
I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response, I am waiting to hear from you URGENTLY.