Monday, September 19, 2011

Message From Capt. Anita Kirk

Greetings,
 
I know you will be surprise to read my email I got your contact from your Email domain, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because based on what is going on in the internet world one has to be very careful  because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.
 
lf you willing to show me your honest and trust i think i will be able to work with you. Am an American and you should be resr assure that i cannot be invovled in scam.
 
My name is Capt. Anita Kirk , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC MedicalTeam, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although the war has ended but i was among of those that were as to stay behind because of my profession.
 
I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving
under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.
 
Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.
 
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
 
Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more.
 
 
I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I will like you to get back to me with with the following information,
 
1. Full Name
2. Address
3.Occupation
4.Age
 
I do not need your telephone number because i cannot call you, we can only communicate through email.
 
I will await your thoughts via my email.
 
Thanks,
 
Best Regards
 
Capt. Anita Kirk
 

0 comments: