Sunday, April 3, 2011

TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Friend,
 
I am Mrs Alima Kabore, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.

With due respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During my investigation and auditing in this bank, I came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased customer who died on 23rd January 2003 in a plane crash together with all his family members and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or any relation before my discovery to this development. The said amount was (EIGHTHEEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS. ($18,000,000.00).

I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both and families. I need your urgent assistance in transfering this above mentioned sum into your bank account or you would come here in this bank for cash paying into your hands. I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. Since our bank could not locate any of his nearest person to inherit this money.So this is the reason why I contacted you, so that with me giving you all his information(s) so that our bank can release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.
 
Please I would want you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply of acceptance to go on with me, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed.If you are willing to assist me.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Alima Kabore.

0 comments: