Saturday, April 9, 2011

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

I am contacting you regarding a venture through which we both can come on a substantial amount of money.

My name is Mr. Williams Kone, I am the personal banker to a customer of our bank who passed on heart-related condition, and I believe with your assistance we can receive the investments / deposits of my deceased customer.

Therefore you should get back to me for more details with the information's below:

[1] Full Names
[2] Your phone/fax number
[3] Your residential address.
[4] Yours age
[5] Your occupation

This is a legitimate transaction and you will be paid 40% for your "Assistance". If you are interested in my proposal, I prefer you reach me via email for further clarification and detail as well.
I am looking forward to your urgent response towards our partnership. Send me an urgent email for more information

Sincerely,
Mr. Williams Kone.
phone:+226 754 372 92

0 comments: