Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear Friend Reply!



Dear Friend,

I know that this short memo would certainly come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we haven't had any previous correspondence with each other. In spite of this,I will appreciate it if you will permit me to inform you of my desire to execute a business with you which will certainly be of a mutual benefit to both of us.

I am Mr. Zongo Omar, I work as an external auditor for the Bank oF Africa.(B.O.A) Bukina-Faso, working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire African region,I had taken pains to find your contact,although it was through personal endeavors,On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment Accounts that had been dormant for the last seven years, the accounts belong to a single holder (NAME WITH HELD) with monies totaling a little above $4.2 Million United States Dollars,I need a trust-worthy partner to assist me in recieving this funds for further investment in your country,you will be required to:

(1) Assist me in the recieving of this sum in your Country.
(2) Advise on areas for potential future investment in your country.
(3) Assist me in carrying a feasibility study before actual investment.

If you decide to render your service to me in this regard,you will be entitled to a percentage.Send your full name and your private telephone number to me on reply so that i will call you and discusse with you on how the trasaction will be executed without hitch.

I do expect your prompt response if you are willing to work with me.
Thank you
Best Regards.
Mr. Zongo Omar

0 comments: