Sunday, November 7, 2010

Urgent please



Dear Friend,
 
I assume that this message will reach you in good health. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I assured you honesty and reliability to champion this business opportunity.
 
I'm Zoma Joel, from Burkina Faso West Africa, I'm the foreign operation manager of the African development bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds what of ($9, 6.Million Dollars) from the account of our bank's customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.
 
I am inviting you for this business where the money will be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50,on the acceptance of my proposal, Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your response.
Please indicate your willingness by providing the below information for easy communication.
 
Full Name... 
Contact address...
Tel...
 
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards 
Zoma. 

0 comments: