Friday, September 18, 2009

{SamsoNgroup} Before/After marriage.....


*You agree?*

    
Enjoy, read each sentence slowly, absolutely brilliant piece of writing.


Before marriage.... **


He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait. She: Do you want me to leave? He: No! Don't even think about it. She: Do you love me? He: Of course! Over and over! She: Have you ever cheated on me? He: No! Why are you even asking? She: Will you kiss me? He: Every chance I get. She: Will you hit me? He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person! She: Can I trust you? He: Yes. She: Darling! **


After marriage.... **

Simply read from bottom to **the **top. *


*
*
*
*
*
*





"Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today."

http://www.google.com/profiles/samson13.

Face it... Fight it

SAMSON :-)



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Samsongroup" group.
To post to this group, send email to samsongroup@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to samsongroup+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/samsongroup?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments: